Sunday 3 June 2012

Art Journal

Finally all the Graduation festivities are over. Had a  graduation brunch today so all the relatives came and congratulated Matt.  I facetimed Chris so he could be in on the action. Gary got a great picture of Matthew and his grandmothers today using his iPhone.

NannyJ, Matthew and NannyP

Ashley made a wonderful cake for him and it tasted delicious. Here it is...................


She cut all the graduate silhouettes, which are made of  sugar sheets, by hand using a stencil she got of the internet. 

Now that all is done I am going to try and do the index card a day. Hopefully out of 7 days a week I will be able to get at least 5 cards done. Every week I will do a theme, not sure yet what this week will be.

Even though i was busy I did get more of my art journal done. I believe the last post on my journal was when I just started the next pages. Well I got one page done and started the new month on the other page. I find just spending a few minutes a day on my journal gives me such vitality  for the rest of the day. Here is what I have done.

I added some more colour and I stamped gold paint in different  areas.


Here is the page finished on May 31.

Here are a few June Pictures.


and I actually had time to do a bit today.


Had fun today using  bight colours. The gold really shows up.

Hope to have a little peek at the canvas I am doing and an index card theme for tomorrow. Time for bed night all!












No comments:

Post a Comment