Monday 9 July 2012

Hard Weekend

This weekend was hard  for me.  It was 11 years ago Saturday  Michelle died.  I usually do not remember this day or try not to but this year it has seem to have consumed me.  This weekend and I have been feeling not myself.

When you have lost a child apart of you goes with them. You really never get that part back but instead fill it with your memories of that child. So this weekend I looked really hard at those memories and it  hurt this time more than it usually does. After a while I begin to feel better because I remembered how happy those times were and it is those memories that keep me going and enjoying life.


Age 2

I am so thankful to have a husband who is there for me.  He knows exactly how I feel and he let me cry in his arms. It is so weird that for the last 5 years the day has passed without really remembering and this year it came with such a force it surprised me.

I am feeling so much better today. I am HAPPY

I do not mean to be a downer but I just had to put my feelings out there because I do miss Michelle.

Take Care My Darling Daughter. You are Always With Us. Love You......,,,,,Mom & Dad

2 comments:

  1. Marg, I'm always in awe of how you are able to talk about Michelle with such happiness. You're so strong and I wish there was something I could do or say to help during those difficult times. Just remember that in telling all of us about her, she will be loved and remembered by so many more people than ever met her in life. Thinking of you and Gary....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara. Just being a friend and letting me talk about her is such a great help. I am lucky to have such great friends.

    ReplyDelete