Monday 18 February 2013

Spring Canvas

It is finally finished my Spring canvas. I have been working on it for 2 weeks trying to get it to my liking. I have used about 5 or 6 layers of acrylic paint to get the final result that made me happy.


I used many different products on my canvas to get the look I wanted ................

It was very exciting using all these different types products in creating my canvas. 

I used Golden Fiber Paste for the letters for Spring. 



I used my Sizzix Big Shot to cut the letters and then I painted them.

How I love to work with so many different products and anything I find around the house.
 My imagination really goes crazy when I get started on a canvas. Can't wait to get started on the next....................


One more season to do ..................... Fall!


Why not look around your house and see what you can put on a canvas!

Take Care
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment