Wednesday 27 March 2013

Keeping Track of Life Class

In February I started taking a class at The Paperie called Keeping Track of Life (KTOL) instructed by Krista Wells. This is a scrapbooking class and I decided to give scrapbooking a try.

In this class we are suppose to keep track of what happens every month. I decided to scrapbook pictures  I had taken when my children were young.

In 2000 Michelle received a wish when she was sick from The Wish Foundation Canada, Her wish was a Disney Cruise. So the whole family went to Florida for our trip. We also spent two days at Universal Studios and had a great time as a family. I decided to start my scrapbooking with these pictures.

The first month I decided to do our 3 day visit to Disney World.

Waiting for a boat ride to Animal Kingdom

Magic Kingdom

Here are my pocket pages


I have found out I do like to scrapbook. I really enjoyed doing these layouts. The way Krista approached this project allows me to use my imagination and I like that.

I am now working on March I have the layout almost finished. I know what I will be doing and for me that is the most work. Hopefully I will have the pocket pages done also................. not sure what I will be doing but I will have them done by next class in April. I am determined!

If you are not a scrapbooker join a class and give it a try you maybe very surprised!

Take Care
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment